This smoothie is a go-to in our house. I like the refreshing additions of cilantro and mint, and avocado creates a luscious texture. When you don’t occur to have grapes helpful, strive kiwi or honeydew melon of their place. When you do have grapes, oh boy, you’re gonna be completely satisfied.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup inexperienced grapes
- 1/4 Hass avocado
- 1/3 cup cilantro, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup contemporary mint leaves, tightly packed
- 1 cup spinach, tightly packed
- 1 1/4 cups water
1. Wash and prep all elements.
2. In a high-speed blender, mix all elements. Serve.
Psst… For extra scrumptious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice at this time, cheers!